Job Title F-16 Instructor
Two Locations: Kunsan AFB, Republic of Korea or Misawa, Japan
Salary: $135,000- $175,000
Benefits:Full Benefits Package
Job Status: Permanent Placement
To apply for this exciting opportunity, Click Here
The F-16 Instructor is responsible for performing Mission Training Center (MTC) device training instruction for aircraft crew members either individually, or in combination with pilot instructors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
· Provides diagnoses and remediates student problems following course outline and MTC simulator exercises.
· Instructs and measures training students’ progress and provides input and courseware corrections and modifications to update training policies and procedures.
· Performs administrative and collateral duties relative to training such as: record keeping, monitoring student progress, counseling, training development and maintenance of training programs/records, and assists in related MTC projects and development work as assigned.
· Performs as an instructor with:
o Basic MTC console operations
o MTC console operations while providing instruction
o Direct / support instruction (i.e. over the shoulder or while flying the MTC
· Ensure MTC scenarios (including TIC files) are developed.
· Develops, maintains, and presents academies topics according to IAW published standards.
· Completes annual evaluations according to IAW published standards.
· Monitors and ensures MTC and personnel security plans according to IAW published standards.
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
· Minimum 3 years relevant experience required. Experience to include the following:
o Aircrew experience within past three years.
o F‐16 Block 50, Suppression of Enemy Air Defense (SEAD) experience.
o F‐16 MTCI/CIP experience
· Minimum GED/High school degree required.
· Must have AF Form 8 certified instructor qualifications in the MTC weapon system.
· Must have current DoD Secret security clearance.
· Must have the following:
o 1000 hours of experience in the MTC weapon system
o 500 hours flight time in specific weapon system instructing
o 200 hours weapon system instructor time (“K Prefix”)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language
· Ability to fly the MTC simulator in the capacity of the weapons system using current tactics and employment standards
· Ability to effectively communicate in an instructional setting.
· Must have basic Microsoft Office skills.
· Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
· Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
· The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
· The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
· During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.